Having travelled for almost a day I arrived feeling as if my head was inside a tin can and my body was on another planet. Desperate to get to bed, I was told to "get to the second floor" and it seemed easier to give in than argue. Arriving in the dining room, there was the instant buzz of meeting up with dozens of friends from previous conferences, meetings and missions, and all thoughts of going to sleep disappeared whence they belonged.....so here I am, some two hours later, still on my feet, uplifted by all the wonderful warmth and friendship that goes with these conferences. If you ever get invited, make sure you do your best to come - it's a wonderful experience and I am looking forward to it.
Julie Robins
Development Director
Operation Smile Vietnam
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment